Pro-Active Anti-Aging Tips

Pro-Active Anti-Aging Tips
The River of Life

Friday, October 9, 2015

Proactive Anti-Aging- Nothing is a Good Place To Be











It’s been one of those weeks where I have been working like a beaver and taught a couple extra cycle classes. Now normally a couple of classes don’t seem like much, but suddenly it’s Friday and I’m feeling, well, exhausted and I have two days and three more classes to go until I get a break. Am I over working or is this age thing catching up with me?

Seems in the last year if I add extra work during the week I am exhausted by the end of the week. Sure I was tired when I was younger and running after two kids while working all week, but this is different. Its more like I really don’t want to run this fast any more. OMG am I getting old or am I getting wise and realizing that running fast really doesn’t get you anywhere?

I want to slow down and enjoy the moments and not rush by the hours. But I’m a person who can’t sit idle for long. I like to be busy as a beaver and keep moving. Boredom is, well, so very boring and leaves me feeling a little guilty. There must be something I should be doing rather than sitting and doing nothing? Sometimes, however nothing is a good place to be. Nothing left to do because the damn is built, the house is clean, my work is done and the bills are paid is a good nothing place to be; so I think I’ll give nothing a try this weekend because, well, I’ve got nothing better to do than slow done a bit and take care of myself. Aging accelerates when time accelerates so if I slow it down I’m bound to regain my energy and proactively anti-age!

Then I’ll be up and at it again because nothing beats aging like something to do that is healthy and fun. Give yoga or cycle a try this week. See you at the gym!

Doctor Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment