Pro-Active Anti-Aging Tips

Pro-Active Anti-Aging Tips
The River of Life

Friday, December 18, 2015

The Stairs in Front of You -Proactive Anti-Aging


 
 
I’m so busy that I hardly have time to focus on my aches and pains. Perhaps that is one of the secrets of proactive anti-aging? Staying busy, social and active keeps the body and the mind focused on what needs to get done instead of what can’t be done. Change your perspective and everything around you changes. Of course there are those days when my arthritis kicks up and my bunion aches. But I remind myself that life is full of aches and pains. Focus on them and life becomes a pain in the butt. Focus on moving beyond them and life moves with a sense of joy.

 Every day after I teach my Spin class I climb three flights of stairs. Some days it seems like a long climb after teaching such a rigorous class and some days I simply run up the stairs with a sense of pride that I can, still at my age, run flights of stairs.

How do I do it? I’ve been doing it for over thirty years. Exercise and moment is what keeps my spirits up, my body strong and my focus on what I can do and not what I can’t do. Aging by anyone’s’ standard is no fun. But with the right attitude, a healthy diet, exercise and some fun the stairs in front of you will seem like an easy climb.

Doctor Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment