Pro-Active Anti-Aging Tips

Pro-Active Anti-Aging Tips
The River of Life

Friday, February 5, 2016

A Sense of Adventure – Proactive Anti-Aging


 
 
 
There’s nothing like a great adventure to keep you feeling young and vibrant. Adventure instills curiosity and curiosity is one of the nectars of youth. They say it killed the cat, but I’m not sure what that means? Wouldn’t it kill the cat more to be lazy and complacent?  The rest of the proverb says that satisfaction brought the cat back.  The proverb actually means that worry kills the soul and satisfaction brings it back.

I’m ready for some satisfaction. I am off to India for three weeks so I won’t be blogging here, but will be posting on Facebook so please join me as I journey through India. http://www.facebook.com/DrLynnAnderson

 A sense of adventure and curiosity are what keep us vibrant and moving. And that is the secret to proactive anti-aging.

 Namaste

Doctor Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment