Pro-Active Anti-Aging Tips

Pro-Active Anti-Aging Tips
The River of Life

Friday, March 18, 2016

You Earned It - Proactive Anti-Aging


 
 
 
 
 
Last week I worked seven days in a row. This week I really feel it. It’s not that I didn’t feel it when I was younger. It’s just that now I have no problem kicking back and slowing down. I don’t want to push, compete, run, worry and stress anymore.  Stressful worry adds years to your life. Putting your feet up and taking a breath adds health to your life. I’ll take health over years any day.

I’m trying to do a project using the computer and I must say I am at a loss. What I really want to do is hire some young kid to come in and solve my problem while I have my feet up, breathing and may-be even sipping a glass of wine.

I taught my classes this week and did a talk radio interview. After each class I found myself wanting to take a break.  I’m pacing myself by taking time to put up my feet, take a breath, sip a glass of wine and smugly smile because I know that the best thing I can do for my health is to take a proactive approach to aging; I’ll get to it, whatever it is,  when I feel like it. Put your feet up and smile.  You earned it!

Doctor Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment