Pro-Active Anti-Aging Tips

Pro-Active Anti-Aging Tips
The River of Life

Friday, April 15, 2016

Proactive Anti-Aging - I can’t get my head around it any more


 
 
 
 
 
Repeatedly this week I heard from my students and my friends, “I can’t get my head around it anymore.” The world is moving at such a fast pace. Technology is over whelming and quite frankly I just don’t want to keep up with it. My brain just doesn’t want to struggle and strain with the nuances of YouTube and Facebook, let alone all the other sites and bites of the techoverse. So I am adjusting my thinking process and deciding to visit with my friends over coffee or old fashion landline phone calls and leave the skyping and texting alone for a while.

In yoga struggling and staining will get you hurt. In life struggling and straining will get you hurt. It’s not that we can ignore the direction of the world. It’s that we need to make adjustments. Just like the body changes as we age and the sins of our past show up in the form of arthritis, back problems and knee problems, so does the mind begin to ache from an over load of stress and information. It just doesn’t want to process all that “stuff” any more. It’s time to adjust to the technoverse, not to compete, but to be comfortable enough to stay connected without getting hurt. That’s how we adjust to a yoga pose, adjust to life and get our head around the ever changing dynamic of technology and take a proactive approach to aging.

Doctor Lynn

Follow me on Facebook and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter valuable health tips and more http://www.doctorlynn.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment